Thursday, October 13, 2011

E-books

I love books. Really. It's an addiction. I love real book stores. The smell of a book and the way it feels to turn the page. I'm a reader. A bookworm. Love of literacy.

I was surprised when I discovered how much I love my Kindle. It is truly an amazing invention.

There is one thing I don't like. Buying E-book I already own. I like to re-read a good book. I prefer to read them on my Kindle. I don't want to pay twice for my book.

First world problem, right? Guess I shouldn't complain.
1.) I am fortunate enough to have had the freedom & opportunity to learn to read.
2.) I have the means to purchase books & experience the different worlds a novel can take you.
3.) I have a Kindle.

Yea. Guess I'm pretty lucky. I'll stop whining now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment