Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life with a baby

I can't believe we only have 4 more months left in her first year of life.

She is such a blessing. However this last month & 1/2 have been hard.

She has always been a fantastic sleeper. Something changed around six months. I can't remember the last time I was able to get 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Not complaining. It's just tough. I knew we had it easy in the beginning. Poor thing has had cold after cold that have morphed into sinus, ear, eye infections and croup.

My heart hurts seeing her so uncomfortable. Ready for her to be well again.

Then we will probably have to do some kind of sleep training. I know cry it out is not for us. Sure, a few tears and protest is expected. However, the quick & dirty method will not go well with our personalities.

Well, time to go sit in a steamy bathroom again. It's doing a number on my hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment